2008 OVERALL ECONOMIC EMPLOYMENT FORECAST:
"IT'S WINTER. WATCH THE WEATHER."
by Kathy Graham
- Predicted that the start of the Great Recession would occur this year.
- “Winter can be a lovely season if you’re prepared for it."
- "It’s a downturn all year as the excesses of too much liquidity and too little actual product delivery are worked off."
- "However, it does not look like it will be “the winter of our great discontent”…unless OECD’s downside fat tail emerges.”
- “WATCH THE WEATHER: If the OECD storm warnings appear and governments are not able to contain effects, jobs could disappear more quickly so be or get prepared just in case.”